Forex Metal provides services which allow customers to trade on Forex (Foreign Exchange) and CFD (contract for difference) online. The Forex Metal Review website highlights the professionalism and experience of their team in serving clients in trade. Not much more, if anything, is offered regarding the company’s origins, location or history.
Key points for traders to keep in mind include:
- Levarage: According to HQBroker Reviews $0 commission on Forex trading and 1:200 leverage. For accounts which have a balances of up to $500 the leverage is 1:500. Forex Metal has a man other key points that will guide a beginner or expert trader to success.
- Acceptance: The website has 50 plus forex pairs listed along with currency pairs chart for trading forex. You will also tutorials which will be helpful throughout your tasks and customer support team to help you in any problem you face. Trading with Forex Metal is simple as they accept bank wire transfers, major credit cards and Cash U.
- Mobile Tool: Another useful feature that is growing in popularity is the Mobile Trading tool. Forex Metal is now available on iPods, iPhones, Android smartphones and iPads. This tool will allow you to place buy and sell orders, see their past history, economic news calendars, and profit calculators.
- Advanced Software: Forex Metal using the MetaTrader 4 platform facilitates trades. This famous software is known as “the best platform for Forex and CFD trading available today on the market.” Its vast usage may actually justify that claim. MetaTrader 4 offers the feature to trade various FX and CFD instruments from one account, with unlimited charts, Online Trading Review, real-time data information and news, along with instant execution of orders.
- Service: Just like many other firms offering MetaTrader 4 for download, Forex Metal lets new traders download the platform and open a demo account. Morever, mobile trading features via PDA are also available as part of Forex Metal’s services.
- Technically Stable: Forex Metal gives a detailed and accurate technical analysis every week. There is also a section for Fundamental analyses. However, this section does not get updated often.
- Tutorials: Like many competitors Forex Metal offers some help to the uninitiated regarding Forex and CFD trading as well as tutorial materials and a forum designed to bring traders, up to speed and real-world competence and awareness of risk.