When it comes to making more money, one thing that comes to the mind of people is to make stock investments or to do stock trading. Investing in the stock market provides many advantages to individual investors. Investing for a longer period of time offers a number of advantages that investors, who try to trade over the short term, simply cannot think of.
Staale Fossberg specifies some of the common advantages that one can enjoy by making investments:
Staale Fossberg, the CEO of My Private Trade also known as MPT has established this in cooperation with Morten O. Andersen at Simray Holdings LLC says that there are several advantages of investing in stock trading.
- Compound Interest is a wonder of the financial world and if given on time it can help the money to grow faster and quicker. Buying stocks for the long term enables an individual to take advantage of compounding, or the ability to invest the profits over time to make even greater profit potential.
- One of the greatest features of making investment is that anyone can do it. There are chances that one may not to everything right, but one should not worry about this. Moreover, with stock investment there are no troubles about learning different trading styles or platforms as one does not need to become an active trader.
- One of the important advantages of making long term investment is that it allows a person to correct some, or all, of the mistakes.
- Another advantage of making long term investment is that one will end up paying far less taxes than an active trader. It is important to note that short-term traders need to pay tax at their top marginal tax rate while investors making long term investment can save a lot of money by paying lesser tax.
- Apart from all these, investing over the long run lessens the investment risk by eliminating lost opportunities. In addition, by making long term investment one can forget about the short term volatility of the market. Price movements become more knowable in a long term investment.
- Recurrent buying and selling of stocks proves expensive. Every time one makes transaction, they end up paying commissions, brokerage, and taxes etc. Thus, buying and holding for long term seems to be the better option.
Staale says that stocks are regarded as the long-standing investments. This is partly because it is not weird for stocks to go down ten to twenty percent or more in price over a shorter span of time. Over a period of several decades or years, financiers get the chance to get a better return.
Staale Fossberg has used his excellent communication skills and with his connection to Simray, he has been able to create the most dynamic online concept namely My Private Trade (MPT) in Europe. MPT encourages people to trust that they can make money by being good networkers and salespeople. Staale has also served as a company director for quite a few firms earlier such as Superdobro LTD, Jungle Norway Limited, and Conecto Invest Limited.