It may be winter but that doesn’t mean that you can’t think ahead to the warmer, sunnier days that spring and summer 2017 will bring.
When you enjoy a day out for a sports event or corporate hospitality please ensure that all the luxuries available from sports hospitality group booking experts are taken full advantage of.
You and your employees, business acquaintances, directors or retirees deserve the best experiences and sports events companies like DTB Sports and Events in London deliver unforgettable packages.
Below you’ll find a small selection of the plethora of sports hospitality packages available.
The Grand National – 8th April 2017.
For a deluxe package which is unsurpassable for racing and rail enthusiasts why not travel from London Victoria to Aintree and back to London Victoria on the Belmond British Pullman luxury train on Grand National day, the 8th April 2017.
- Belmond British Pullman luxury train.
- Welcome sparkling Bellini.
- Fine dining silver service.
- Delicious three course brunch.
- Morning tea and coffee.
- Coach transfers.
- Visit to Aintree Racecourse.
- Reserved seat in the Princess Royal Stand.
- A champagne reception on the Belmond British Pullman.
- Stunning five course dinner.
- Half a bottle of wine per person.
- Coffee, tea and petit fours.
Watching the race at home or in the pub simply can’t compete.
Henley Royal Regatta – 28th June – 2nd July 2017.
Is any event more quintessentially British than Henley?
The Riverside Enclosure boasts a view over Temple Island and the jaw dropping rowing can be enjoyed from this perfect spot. Olympic, world and European champions compete with their clubs here in a knock out event.
Private tables and suites are available in lined marquees from sports hospitality group experts who have been attending Henley for years. The result? Luxury permeates every moment.
- Champagne and Pimms reception.
- Morning coffee and patisserie.
- Complimentary bar (not champagne.)
- A four course lunch with fine wines.
- Traditional afternoon tea.
- Close up magician.
- Jazz band.
- TV coverage of Wimbledon.
Revel in English summer time opportunities.
Aegon Tennis Championships – 19th – 25th June 2017.
Andy Murray has made this grass court tennis event his own in recent years. Can he repeat his success in 2017?
- Exclusive use of a private room for 12 guests.
- Central row seats in the 1st/2nd rows of the Centre Court North Stand.
- Seat cushion.
- Access to the Clubhouse Pavilion.
- A champagne and canapé reception.
- Three course lunch.
- Afternoon tea.
- Selected wines, Pimms, beers, spirits and soft drinks.
- Televised on court action.
- Souvenir programme and order of play.
This is an excellent choice for any tennis loving acquaintance. It has a more intimate feel than the grand slam Wimbledon which helps with networking.
The Open Championship – 19th – 23rd July 2017.
Royal Birkdale packages offer the following:
- TV coverage of play.
- Access to the Champions Club Lounge.
- Private garden area with putting green.
- Flexible seating arrangement, ideal for socialising and networking.
- Breakfast rolls, pastries.
- Tea, coffee and juices.
- Buffet lunch.
- Afternoon savoury snacks.
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks.
Tempted? Why wait to book?